Laurel Hill Primary Dress Code
The goal of our dress code is to provide parents and students with a wide variety of clothing options, while ensuring that student attire does not interfere with instruction. Laurel Hill T-shirts are available for purchase and Laurel Hill event shirts will also be sold throughout the year. Thank you for ensuring that your child adheres to our dress code policy.
- Shoes with a closed toe are required (backless shoes and those with greater than a ½” heel are not permitted).
- Athletic shoes should be worn on PE days.
- Shorts and skirts must be an appropriate length.
- When leggings are worn, the accompanying top must be an appropriate length.
- Halter tops or spaghetti straps are not allowed.
- Shirts may not show the midriff or back.
- Hats, bandanas, or headgear are not allowed (hats may be worn at recess on cold days).
- Hoods may not be worn indoors.
- Clothing must fit properly: not oversized or too tight, and pants must fit at the waist.
- Clothing and accessories may not display profanity, suggestive phrases, weapons, and/or offensive/inflammatory graphics or statements.
- Any attire, bracelets, necklaces, accessories, etc. that are determined to be unsafe or a distraction to the learning environment are not allowed.